Monday, February 13, 2023

Shadow bans: An old game

While looking for some of my old news reporter clippings, I happened on an old blog post -- one of many like it -- that tells of social media brownouts that aided the feds. The Twitter Files established what I've been saying for years.

Control of American political speech was clearly a Deep State, oligarchical imperative long before Donald Trump's 2016 victory brought even more obvious clampdowns on what could be widely discussed.

By the way, I noticed today that Google, Bing and other search engines have been scrubbed of links to samples of my newspaper work that had been reachable in the past. In addition, Google has made my internet writings increasingly difficult to find.
Saturday, June 22, 2013

POLITICAL CONTROL OF FACEBOOK POSTS
My NSA posts aren't making my Facebook general news feed, it appears.

Evidently, a Facebook program is blocking those with words like nsa, cyber, spy, data and so forth.

Perhaps Babylon the Great is hoping to prove that it isn't dead. [Sorry. Lame joke.]

My Facebook address is

[I'm not on Facebook as of Feb. 13, 2023.]

The site is public.

There probably isn't another "Paul Roger Conant" Facebook user, so you should -- barring interference -- be able to reach my page with that name. [No longer true.]
Here is a link to an old Blacklisted Journalist report:
http://www.blacklistedjournalist.com/column104e.html

No comments:

Post a Comment